We have compiled some helpful resources for LABCON speakers to assist in the creation of your presentation to help you feel more at ease speaking as well as some tips and techniques to guide you in developing the best presentation possible.
- How to write a Title
- How to write a Description
- 20 Tips for Better Conference Speaking
- How to Rehearse a Presentation
- Speaker Style Bingo: 10 Presentation Anti-Patterns
- A TED speaker coach shares 11 tips for right before you go on stage
- Giving a Scientific Presentation – Hints and Tips
- Powerpoint Best Practices
- Master public speaking with bite-sized practice exercises with Orai – download the app on your smartphone
- Rethink How Attendees Learn
- 15 things you should do right before a presentation
Feel free to use your own template for your presentation, however below is a LABCON specific template created for your convenience.
Don’t forget to cite your sources. You can use an abbreviated form on your slides to save space, just be sure to include a full list of citations at the end of the presentation.