The Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS) is now accepting poster abstract proposals for LABCON2020 at the RBC Winnipeg Convention Centre, June 5-7, 2020.
If accepted, at least one author must be present at the event to assemble and disassemble their poster at the times specified below:
Set up: Thursday, June4 (between 4pm and 7pm)
Tear-down: Saturday, June6 (between 2pm and 6pm)
During the Exhibitors’ Reception (Friday, June 5) we request that authors be at their posters from 6-6:30pm to answer questions. If possible, we request that someone be around the poster during all exhibit hall hours.
Poster abstract submissions will be reviewed on the following criteria:
- Introduction: Clear objectives and background
- Relevance: Appropriateness to the medical laboratory profession
- Materials and Methods: Clearly explained
- Quality of Proposed Research and Results: Logical, clear and pertinent
- Conclusion: Supported by presented information and clear summary
- Word Limit:
- 300 words total, not including title or authors.
- References, tables, figures or grant acknowledgements should not be included.
- Poster abstracts will be accepted in English and French.
- Use of standard abbreviations is desirable.
Submissions are due by Monday, March 30.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the LABCON Educational Committee and notification (one way or the other) will be sent the first week of April, 2020.
All poster presenters will be responsible for their own travel and conference registration costs.
Call For Posters