The Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS) is now accepting poster abstract proposals for LABCON2018 at Caesars Windsor, May 25-27, 2018.
If accepted, at least one author must be present at the event to assemble and disassemble their poster at the times specified below:
- Set up: Thursday, May 24 (between 2pm and 6pm)
- Tear-down: Saturday, May 26 (between 2pm and 6pm)
- During the Exhibitors’ Reception (Friday, May 25) we request that authors be at their posters from 6-6:30pm to answer any questions.
Poster abstract submissions will be reviewed on the following criteria:
- Introduction: Clear objectives and background
- Relevance: Appropriateness to the medical laboratory profession
- Materials and Methods: Clearly explained
- Quality of Proposed Research and Results: Logical, clear and pertinent
- Conclusion: Supported by presented information and clear summary
- 300 words total, not including title or authors.
- References, tables, figures or grant acknowledgements should not be included.
- Poster abstracts will be accepted in English and French.
- Use of standard abbreviations is desirable.
Submissions will be reviewed by the LABCON Scientific Committee and notification will be sent the first week of April, 2018.
All poster presenters will be responsible for their own travel and conference registration costs.
Download Submission Form