The Canadian Society for Medical Laboratory Science (CSMLS) is now accepting poster abstract proposals for LABCON2022 at the RBC Winnipeg Convention Centre, June 3-5, 2022.
If accepted, at least one author must be present at the event to assemble and disassemble their poster. Set up and tear down times will be released at a later date.
Poster abstract submissions will be reviewed on the following criteria:
- Introduction: Clear objectives and background
- Relevance: Appropriateness to the medical laboratory profession
- Materials and Methods: Clearly explained
- Quality of Proposed Research and Results: Logical, clear and pertinent
- Conclusion: Supported by presented information and clear summary
- Word Limit:
- 300 words total, not including title or authors.
- References, tables, figures or grant acknowledgements should not be included.
- Poster abstracts will be accepted in English and French.
- Use of standard abbreviations is desirable.
Submissions are due by Thursday, March 31.
All abstracts will be reviewed by the LABCON Educational Committee and notification (one way or the other) will be sent the first week of April, 2022.
All poster presenters will be responsible for their own travel and conference registration costs.
Poster Submission is now closed