Presenting at LABCON2019
We are looking for outgoing and enthusiastic individuals who want to share knowledge and expertise with their peers. Build your resume and gain recognition in your field by sharing your knowledge.
Proposal submissions can be done either online via the link below or by downloading and completing the form below.
Submission deadline: Monday, October 29, 2018
Methods of presenting at LABCON:
Tried and true. If you have an interesting topic, come share your wisdom with the masses.
Bring together different perspectives, experiences and opinions in a panel discussion.
Round Table Discussion
Present interesting data or a specific topic with facilitated group discussions.
In-depth workshop, 2.5 hour (spans the length of 2 regular sessions)
Engage participants in an intensive discussion or activity on a particular subject or project.
Selection and Notification Process:
- Speaker has reputation/experience in topic area
- Speakers must be available to present on any day of the conference (May 24, 25, 26, 2019)
- Selected presenters will be required to sign an agreement outlining details
If you are selected as a speaker for LABCON2019, you will receive:
- $200 honorarium (which can be used towards travel and accommodation costs)
- FREE full conference registration
If you have any questions regarding your proposal submission, please contact: